Ganbare Goemon: Sarawareta Ebisumaru! (がんばれゴエモン さらわれたエビス丸, lit. "Persevere Goemon: Kidnapped Ebisumaru!") is a Game Boy game released in 1991 and the first game in the Ganbare Goemon series ever released on a portable system.
Gameplay is similar to Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Dōchū which was released on the Famicom. Only Goemon is playable, and the game consists of him rescuing Ebisumaru from the clutches of Yagi Jubei (Sasuke and Yae do not make an appearance).
The game was originally only released in Japan. In 1997, Konami started to release a series of compilation cartridges called the Konami GB Collection. Each cartridge contained a compilation of four older Konami games re-released with Super Game Boy color palette and borders added. Sarawareta Ebisumaru! was released in Volume 2 in Japan.
In 2000, the games were again updated for the Game Boy Color, translated, and released in Europe. For the European release, the order of the games was altered so what was Vol. 4 in Japan became Vol. 2, with the Japanese Vol. 2 and 3 becoming Vol. 3 and 4. For the European port, the title screen was changed to Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, and just "Starring Goemon" on the game select screen since the most recent Ganbare Goemon games released in Europe were Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon and Goemon's Great Adventure.
- Stage 1: Suruga - Boss: None
- Stage 2: Izumi - Boss: None
- Stage 3: Hizen - Boss: None
- Stage 4: Nagato - Boss: Karasu Tengu
- Stage 5: Yamasiro - Boss: Benkei
- Stage 6: Echigo - Boss: Evil Official , Karakuri 1-Go
- Stage 7: Dewa - Boss: Akaoni & Aouni, Man no Rikyu
- Stage 8: Michinoku - Boss: None
- Stage 9: Edo - Boss: Kagemaru, Gang of Three, Yorozuya