Konami Wai Wai Sokoban (コナミワイワイ倉庫番?) is a Sokoban (box pushing puzzle) style mobile phone game developed and published by Konami for the i-mode platform and Yahoo! Keitai. It was released exclusively in Japan on March 7, 2006.
It is the fourth installment in the Wai Wai series, and as it is traditional, it brings together many popular mascot characters from other Konami franchises.
The prestigious academy Nihon University has contracted an enormous debt to the ninja Goemon, who can't afford the funds necessary in order to help them. Driven by his sense of justice, he decides to lend a hand to the institution and signs up to work as a janitor, all this with the intention of finding the many treasures suspected to be hidden inside the building and which will surely help him pay the debt. Goemon is soon helped in this task by his friends from Konami World.
- Goemon from the Ganbare Goemon series. He is a heroic ninja thief.
- Simon Belmont from the Castlevania series. He is a strong monster slayer.
- Vic Viper from the Gradius series. A legendary combat spaceship.
- Nyami from pop'n music. She is the host of a pop music program.
- Shiori Fujisaki from Tokimeki Memorial. A sweet school student.
- Tir McDohl from Suikoden. A young warrior with magical powers.