A mobile phone, also known by a variety of names, such as cellular phone, cell phone, cellphone or hand phone, and sometimes shortened to simply mobile, cell or just phone, is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the user is moving within a telephone service area. Modern mobile telephone services use a cellular network architecture.
In addition to telephony, 2000s-era mobile phones support a variety of other services, such as text messaging, MMS, e-mail, internet access, short-range wireless communications (infrared, Bluetooth), business applications, video games and digital photography. Mobile phones which offer greatly advanced computing capabilities are referred to as smartphones.
Several Ganbare Goemon titles and other related media have been featured along the extensive variety of mobile phone platforms, most of them being ports of some classic NES games. The Ganbare Goemon: Tsūkai Game Apli series of games are all featured on this environment.
Ganbare Goemon games available on the systemEdit
- Ganbare Goemon: Dosukoi! Harite Ichiban (2002)
- Ganbare Goemon: Hijutsu! Sansū Juku (2002)
- Ganbare Goemon: Jetto GO! GO! GO! (2003)
- Ganbare Goemon: Karakuri Kiteretsu Rēsu (2003)
- Ganbare Goemon: Tentekomai-Mai Meikyū-Kan (2003)
- Mini Kyodai Robo Goemon Compact (2003)
- Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Dōchū (2005)
- Ganbare Goemon 3: Shishijūrokubē no Karakuri Manji Gatame (2005)
- Ganbare Goemon 2 (2006)
- Ganbare Goemon Gaiden: Kieta Ōgon Kiseru (2007)