Tengu is a green demon-like creature that act as the boss of the third stage. He is fought a bit similary to the first boss, Raijin, but is more agressive. Tengu will throw leaves at the player and move fast. As usual, items are needed to be thrown at him. Like the first boss, he can also use a shield to protect himself against the items. In order to defeat him, He need to be hit three times. When he is hit for the second time, his skin become red-colored and is even more aggresive.
This boss can be skipped if the player just keep walking, but the player won't get the bonus points for defeating the boss.
- Mr. Goemon - Tengu appears as the third boss.
- Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Dōchū -
- The Legend of the Mystical Ninja -
- Konami Wai Wai World - Tengu appears as one of the enemies in the Feudal Japan stage.
- Tokimeki Memorial 4 - The Tengu from Konami Wai Wai World appears in a minigame.